Analysis: 92% Gypsum + 17% Ca, 17% S, 5% Mg
A greens grade gypsum option with added calcium and magnesium for application to fine cut turf surfaces, and for use in landscape situations.
Dispersive technology delivers nutrient straight to the soil where it is required.
Ideal for preventing and overcoming calcium and magnesium deficiencies, building soil structure and displacing sodium.
Features of Green Turf Gypsum + 5% Magnesium
Comes in greens grade prills of 100SGN and readily disperses in water forming many individual particles restoring calcium and magnesium to the soil without raising pH and having minimal impact on the Ca:Mg ratio
The small prill size allows this product to be safely spread over greens without causing surface disruption, when watered each small prill breaks down into even smaller granules resulting in faster distribution into the soil profile and less potential for mower pickup.
Can be used in a program to remove sodium from the soil profile. As calcium has a greater bonding potential to soil particles than sodium it can replace the sodium ions attached to soil particles.
Directions for using Green Turf Gypsum + 5% Mag
- Apply product to actively growing turf at 1.0 – 5.0 kg/100 m2 as indicated by soil testing.
- To maintain soil calcium levels, apply 2.5-5.0 kg/100 m2 as needed.
- To remove sodium from the soil, repeat applications every 4-8 weeks.
- Apply to dry foliage. Water in after application with 3-4 mm of irrigation.
- If temperatures exceed 30° C or if application to damp or wet turf is unavoidable, irrigate immediately after application.